Home »Traffic Tickets Lawyer
Need the Services of a Skilled Traffic Ticket Lawyer?
In our present economy, traffic ticket revenues have become an increasingly important source of income for cities and states with higher and higher fines and surcharges at stake.At Michigan Law Centers, P.C., we maintain an active traffic and driver’s license defense practice. Before you are tempted to just write off a traffic ticket, or decide that you do not need to go to court to fight it, or decide not to go through the hassle of hiring an attorney, you should know the consequences:
- You can be held liable for the ticket, and assessed a fine as well as given points on your driving record.
- Failure to appear in court is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 93 days in jail and a fine of up to $100.00.
- Failure to appear can also result in a license suspension.
- If you continue to drive while your license is suspended, you can additionally be charged with driving on a suspended license.
- Multiple tickets equal multiple points and are expensive. Every time you obtain additional points on your record your insurance premiums may go up. If you obtain 12 points or more, your driver’s license will be suspended.
Call for a free consultation with the area’s top traffic violation attorney at (248) 432-1612.
Get the Best Defense from a Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Through our more than 25 years in practice, we have successfully had countless traffic ticket violations dismissed. Contrary to popular belief, radar tickets can be effectively challenged. A police department is required by law to maintain these units according to a strict schedule. If the police fail to perform the necessary scheduled maintenance, the radar finding cannot be sustained.
Obtaining the services of a highly skilled traffic ticket lawyer is especially important if the ticket you are issued is a misdemeanor. Misdemeanor traffic offenses are major traffic offenses and carry large fines, points and license suspensions. A competent attorney can help with reducing charges or avoiding a conviction altogether.
If you are already under suspension, we may be able to relieve you from the suspension through an appeal to the Secretary of State or to the Circuit Court.
Michigan Law Centers, P.C. has successfully been doing business in the Detroit area for over 25 years and fully understands the complexities of Michigan’s legal system. We specialize in multiple aspects of the law and our fees are very reasonable. Contact us for more information on how we can help you to get fair treatment when you obtain the services of an experienced traffic ticket lawyer.