Home »Estate Planning Lawyer
An Estate Planning Lawyer Helps You Plan Your Life
Many people are under the misimpression that estate planning is only for the wealthy to avoid taxes. However, at Michigan Law Centers, P.C. we know that the proper goal of estate planning is to help you obtain peace of mind regarding your family’s emotional and financial welfare. For most families an adequate estate plan can be achieved for a modest investment and will result in peace of mind regarding the care of your loved ones after your passing or in the event of a catastrophe.
With a proper estate plan we:
- Help you create an estate where none existed
- Preserve and Increase an existing estate
- Provide for lifetime and succession needs with business planning
- Provide for retirement
- Protect you from disability
- Shield you and your family from incapacity
- Help you plan to protect your family both before and after death
An Estate Planning Attorney Knows What Tools to Use
Some professionals emphasize the tax planning function of estate planning. However, this function should always remain secondary to the client’s desires regarding his or her loved ones. Furthermore, most families do not have the type of estate which will generate tax consequences. At Michigan Law Centers, P.C. we know when and how to use:
- Pre Nuptial Agreements
- Wills – All married couples with children need a will to insure the proper care of their children after their unplanned death
- Delegation of Parental Rights – for children in the care of other trusted adults
- Powers of Attorney – For Financial and Medical Emergencies
- Living Wills – For Unplanned End of Life Issues
- Trusts – To shield assets and dispose of them in planned ways
- Charitable Donations – To avoid taxes and provide for altruistic desires.
- Business Agreements – To avoid business succession issues during and after life.
Michigan Law Centers, P.C. has successfully been doing business in the Detroit area for over 25 years and fully understands the complexities of Michigan’s legal system. We specialize in multiple aspects of the law and our fees are very reasonable. Contact us for more information on how we can help you to get fair treatment when you obtain the services of an experienced estate planning lawyer.